Nearly every person in the world has old gold and used jewelry laying around in their dresser drawers, safety deposit box, or jewelry box. Some of these things have not been worn in years or are simply out of date. Perhaps somebody gave you a piece of jewelry and you don’t wear it anymore. Now more than ever you can turn this used, old and outdated jewelry into real cash. Did you know that you can do this over the Internet safely and securely? There are just a few things you need to keep mindful when doing so:
1. How long has the buyer of your gold been operating on the Internet? Minimum of 5 years would be good.
2. Does the buyer have a physical mailing address as opposed to a PO BOX and where your package can be signed for with proof of receipt?
3. Does the buyer belong to the BBBOnLine program run by the Better Business Bureau?
4. Can the buyer turn the transaction around in a few days (3 days maximum) as opposed to a few weeks?
5. Does the buyer have the means to pay you quickly through an online payment system directly to you?
6. Does the buyer track your order and keep you up to date via email?
7. Does the buyer offer a fair price for your scrap and used gold or unused gold and jewelry? As of January 8, 2008, about $15.00 ppw is fair and reasonable.
8. Does the buyer assure your confidentiality? That your sale will be keep completely confidential?
If the answer is NO to any of these questions, run to the next internet buyer and ask the same questions again until you get YES answers to each and every question.
Selling your old and scrap gold has never been easier and safer through the Internet once you have found a “qualified buyer”. Again, a qualified buyer answers yes, to each and every question above.
Selling your old, used and scrap gold through the Internet will help you to yield a higher payout than if you sold to your local pawn shop or local jewelry store. Word of advice. DO NOT SELL YOUR SCRAP GOLD TO ANY PAWN SHOP. You will receive only pennies on the dollar and will have to fill out extensive paperwork. On the Internet, there is NO paperwork to fill out and since there is lower overhead to process your scrap gold, you will receive a much higher payout.
Once you have found a qualified buyer for your scrap, used or old gold and jewelry, the process for redemption (getting your cash) should be easy.
Go to any office supply store and purchase a reinforced and secure mailer. This is a mailing envelope that is reinforced to prevent tearing or easy access by anyone after you have sealed it. Anybody at the office supply store can help you locate this type of envelope or we will send you one for FREE.
1. Place all of your scrap into the mailer, after you have addressed it to the buyer. Make sure you always have a return address on the mailer.
2. Always use the United States Postal Service (USPS) when shipping your package. We have never lost a package through the United States Postal Service. Why? It is a federal crime for anyone to take possession (even touch it, except by postal workers) of US Mail other than the recipient (Company being mailed to). This is not the case with FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Obviously, never disclose what is inside any valuable package. Insure for $100.00 (a little added security) and then mail it to the buyer.
3. You should receive confirmation within 3-5 business days after you have mailed your scrap gold.
4. The buyer will send you an email confirming receipt of your scrap gold and jewelry.
5. The buyer will do some tests on your old and used gold, weigh it and make you an offer for purchase. You either accept the price or decline the price offered to you. If you decline, your package will be sent back to you.
6. If you accept the price offered to you for your old, used and scrap gold, the buyer will send you your payment by company check or instant payment through your valid email address. It should be that simple!
Why not turn unused and old gold jewelry into cash through the Internet? There is no better time than right now. Use the cash for some new jewelry or use the cash for a vacation or maybe some new furniture! Whatever you use the money for, it is safer and easier now than ever to trade your old gold and jewelry for cash today through the advances and safeguards of the Internet.